Navigate

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Lush Leopard print

Hello my lovely readers, I'm here bringing you my first basic tutorial on how I do leopard print nails. I always used to do them by painting it until I bought the Barry m nail art pen! It's amazing it is like a pen and dries very quickly so no waiting around for polish to dry! It's a mani must have!

Just want to apologise for my short, extremely unhealthy nails - I recently had a faze of acrylics and they destroyed my nails as you can see! My poor nails :(

Anyways moving on here it is :


Tip- when outlining spots, draw little C's around each side! It makes it very easy :) also don't forget little dots which adds to the effect.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Do you like this design it's very girly and pink and I LOVE it, maybe it could be toned down with nude colours and brown leopard print for a less in your face look. Please try it yourself and see how easy it is and/or leave thoughts, ideas, comment as I'd love to hear for y'all.

Love kels x