Navigate

Saturday 19 April 2014

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE



Hi all, firstly I will just apologise for the state of my blog - it's a mess, I know but I'm kinda in the process of changing it up and adding more more professional stuff to it. I wanted to go for a more clean, de-cluttered look and this is a blog post I needed to get up, so hopefully it will be finished by Monday. 

Secondly, are you excited about Easter as I am ? Unfortunatley it means my college half term holiday is coming to an end and I have to go back on Tuesday :( but anyways on a happier note, I am here to bring you my EASTER NAIL ART  *YAY*

After going onto twitter I saw so many peoples amazing nail art and I couldn't pass on the opportunity to get my polishes out and have a go myself and I think I like them. What do you think?

   
    

    


For this design I used:

- Models Own
1.Snow White; base colour and bunny and chick details
2.Strawberry Tart; bunny and egg details

- NYC New York colour 
1.Blue skies; base colour on bunny nail and detail on eggs

-Barry M
1.Lemon Ice Cream; chick and egg details
2.Nail Art pen - Black 
3.Nail Art pen - White

-Nails Inc
1.Westbourne Grove; chick beak 

So yeah, they were the polishes I used for this design, I had a lot of fun doing it! Have you done any Easter nail art? Will you be doing any? comment and let me know :) 

Thanks for reading 
Kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment