Navigate

Thursday 31 October 2013

Surprisingly summery mani

Hi everyone,
I'm here showing you a nail art design I did a few weeks ago but because I have been so busy and have had hardly any time to write and blog posts. For my design I used Models own -Bubblegum from their ice neon collection, and also their wonderful white polish snow white I'm certainly not ready to trade in my bright colours for autumn colours  just yet! Even thought it's closer to Halloween than summer :) click the link at the bottom to take you to where you can buy it if you love it as much as I do!

Before we start just to say that in this mani was the first time I had ever had my nails square,  at first I liked it but nothing beats oval for me :p

I love this design and got so many compliments on it:

Pretty chuffed that models own retweeted this one :p 

So to create this design I did it in 4 really simple steps :

1) Paint all your nails with Models own bubblegum from their Ice Neon collection ( all links at the bottom

2) using some form of tape ( I used masking tape) horizontally tape your nails and paint with Models own snow white

3) Paint uneven spots of the opposite colour onto your nails (surprisingly hard to explain!)

4) outline the spots by drawing scruffy C's with a nail art pen ( I used the Barry-M nail pen)

And that's how you create this wonderful girly mani, all that's left now is to add a glossy top coat or if you want to try out a matte look do it and make sure you mention @nailornever on twitter so I can see too!
Models own website : http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails/nail-polishes.html

Thankyou for reading!

Love kels x