Navigate

Sunday 24 November 2013

Children in need

Hey everyone, so again I've been away for a while... but I'm back with a few if exciting things (well exciting for me ) I have joined the polish party and so every month I will do a nail design from the theme  of the month, this month is DISNEY, and I love Disney- who doesn't! So I will be posting that up sometime this week :D

also purchased a few new polishes, so I'm excited to review them a few include: a few from barry-m matte collection and a couple of models owns polishes! I already have heaps of ideas, so I sense a blog overload coming on hahaha, well it will compensate for my absence.

ANYWAYS...moving on I am bringing you a very late ( but better late than never ;D ) CHILDREN'S IN NEED nail design :


Children in need nails



So yeah I did these nails in the theme for children in need, and to do these I used:

- Snow White (models own)

- cobalt blue ( BarryM) - blue
- lemon ice cream ( BarryM) - yellow 
- coral ( BarryM) - red 
- BarryM nail art pen in black 

- A random green polish in my collection

So there is my nails, this design was surprisingly very quick and easy to do, for the Pudsey bear:
1) paint 2 coats of lemon ice cream
2) paint a diagonal white stripe across the nail
3) outline bandage with nail art pen & add pudseys face detail 
4) spot the dots onto the bandage and place a small white dot in his eye ( which you can see in the picture)
5) Finish with a topcoat to protect your design.

I got heaps of compliments on my nails and everyone loved them, maybe something to remember for next year and maybe something for me to remember not to post designs 2 weeks late :/ 

 if you liked this nail design please comment and tell me what you think I'd love to hear, you can also tweet me @ItsNailORNever and you can find me on Facebook at Its Nail or Never, Instagram will hopefully be coming soon .

Thanks for reading

Love kels x

No comments:

Post a Comment