Navigate

Saturday 7 December 2013

Candy Crush Claws

Hey everyone, I'm liking my aliterate title ;) anyways here is another nail design I did over the weekend. this features 2 new Models own polishes :
- Strawberry tart ( review to come)
- Hot stuff ( also review to come)

Anyway here's my design which I have had heaps of compliments on :


So what do you think of this design, personally I absolutely love the pastel pink colour, I have been after a colour like this for absolutely ages and this is perfect, it definitely won't disappoint! And the yummy smell lasts for so much longer than I would have though as well, anyways expects a few post this week and keep tuned.

Make sure you comment if you like this design and if you decide to try it out make sure you mention me on twitter so I can see it @ItsNailORNever and now on Facebook It's nail or never

No comments:

Post a Comment